Hello! We wanted to give you all an update: We have been up and running with a limited schedule since last week. We have a lot of patients who have had to be canceled during the last several weeks and we are working on contacting each one of you to get rescheduled. If you haven't heard from us yet we are working on it, however feel free to contact us! We will have some new safety measures the next time you come in, and we appreciate everyone's understanding adjusting to these new changes.
- We are by appointment only. We are limiting the number of patients in the office at one time.
- We are asking all patients who come into the office to wear a face mask. The staff that are working with you are also wearing face masks.
- We are asking all who enter the office to sanitize at our sanitizing station or wash your hands.
- We are taking temperatures when you walk into our office.
- Our staff is taking their temperature each day upon arrival.
- We sanitize after every patient. We are using Clorox which has been cleared by the EPA as an effective product to fight against the coronavirus (covid-19).
- We are sanitizing each frame after it is tried on or touched. We ask that an optician do the frame selections to ensure the frames are properly cleaned after.
Stay healthy and we look forward to seeing all of you!
David Greening, ABOC, BS(HONS) Ophth. Dispensing
David is our resident optician, and has been in optics since 2002. He attained his Bachelor of Science degree in Ophthalmic Dispensing in Kent, England (2014). He has extensive experience, having managed his own practice for many years prior to arriving at Astorino & Associates Eye Center. He is a licensed American optician (ABOC) and is well-recognized for his quality of service, attention to detail, and patient care.