At Astorino Eye Center we always want to fit our patients into the best progressive lens possible. This means less distortion in the peripherals of the lens, an easier transition between distance and reading sections of the lens, and overall comfortability.
Join us by using Unity Via Elite II progressive lenses. UVE II provides the ultimate in progressive performance, delivering a premium personalized lens with the full complement of intelligent technology.
It offers a plethora of benefits:
- Easy to fit
- Effortless adaptation
- Large reading area
- Enhanced distance acuity
- Wider peripheral clarity
These lenses also feature intelligent technology. Progressive lenses aren't just pieces of plastic, they are bespoke, made for the patient. These lenses use the following:
- EquiBalance Technology: Enables more comfortable binocular vision by equalizing add power for both eyes when scanning across a wide region of visual space.
- OptiScreen Technology: Allows wearers to more easily view digital displays of all types and configurations no matter where they are located.
- InnoVue Technology: Produces clear peripheral vision and enables faster adaptation by significantly reducing lateral blur and distortion.
- Variable Inset Technology: Delivers a near point that is accurately calculated for a larger, more comfortable reading area.
- Automatic Reading Height Optimization: Automatically customized for every PD, fitting height, and frame style with a generous reading area that always fits inside the frame.
- Digital Viewpoint Technology: Optimizes vision at every point in the lens and reduces peripheral distortion.
- Advanced Fit Technology: Allows the wearer to more easily find intermediate and near areas at their preferred reading distance. This results in more natural posture and unsurpassed visual comfort.
We fit all of our VSP patients into Unity progressive designs, and would love for you follow us in this journey towards maximum clarity!